Friday, January 9, 2009

New overpriced drink that is deliciously wonderful...

I've had it a couple times and I'll admit it is because I am a sucker for Earl Grey tea (a black tea that is flavored with oil from the bergamot orange's rind)... Starbucks has these new Tea Lattes, and they have one called London Fog that has a base of Earl Grey tea. It is frothed with 2% milk and vanilla syrup. It has a full-bodied, slightly sweet flavor that warms your tastebuds and soul as you drink it.

Tonight, I originally ordered the Vanilla Rooibos Tea Latte this evening and the barista asked me if I knew it was not caffeinated. I did not, and considering I had a lot to get done tonight, I opted to go back to the London Fog because it was such a good experience the first time I'd tried it. I was not disappointed.

I am more of a 'regular coffee' Starbucks drinker, simply because the cost for a 'special' coffee or tea is more than I like to spend, but I've had some free drink certificates and some Starbucks gift cards that I've used to splurge with. And on a 'special occasion' I'll dress up my drink. And if I do, I'll definetely go back to the London Fog Tea Latte.

No comments:

Post a Comment