Sunday, January 11, 2009

A chocolate a day....


I have this new 'routine' I have for the start to my day... Everyday when I wake up, I have a mug of one of my favorite hot teas (I have a lot of different ones, but am super in LOVE with Stash Lemon Ginger, Bigelow Vanilla Chai, and Tazo Green Ginger). After my mug of tea, I have one piece of chocolate. Not a 'cheap' piece of chocolate... I eat the good stuff: Ghirardelli, Lindor, Toblerone, Starbucks, Choxie, Guylain. Anything with corn syrup is not allowed. It might be a truffle, or a piece of 'tasting chocolate' or a smidge of a candy bar... I savor the chocolate, let it melt in my mouth and enjoy the variations in flavor. It starts my day with something 'sweet' and I do believe it 'sets the tone' for the day. And, the perfect start makes the cravings I used to have for sweets, much less existent.

No comments:

Post a Comment